The operation of this website and its users are subject to following Terms and Conditions:
This website is official property/website of Shalom India Travels. All contents and pages in this website belong to Shalom India Travels. Every Symbol, Trademark, Logo used in this website legally belongs to Shalom India Travels. Inappropriate use of any content of this website will be punishable under the law of Indian Government (Constitution of India). Creating any link to this website is strictly prohibited, However if any link needs to be created it must be done with formal written acceptance from authoritative of Shalom India Travels.
SITE AND CONTENTS:
The information in the folio of this website are for all-encompassing users and provides elemental information only. The details can be swapped depending upon time and with subject to company manoeuvrings and guidelines without any former notice or public announcement. It is your own responsibility to check and find information according to your need. Upon request of customers we may provide links to other sites to increase your knowledge but we donot take full responsibilty of things published in other site. This is system based site so we donot provide any warranty incase of any error, improper performance or materialistic inaccuracies.
Shalom India Travel is very specific and strictly follows all the points listed below: Any content that clashes with terms and conditions of our company or is unlawful, obscene, abuse to any can be removed without informing anybody. Posting of pornographic material or any threat to Shalom India Travels will be treated as serious issue and will be approached by law. The use of your credit/debit/master/visa card is totally safe and secure with us.
When a customer books any service with us – he/she is subject to follow and obey all our terms and conditions. It simply means he/she accepts and gives consent all our Terms and Conditions.
1. If you hire a cab – a duty slip is always mandatory and it is right of customer to ask driver to produce duty slip which also bounds client to sign it before using and also after the end of service. This secures our relation with you for the service you have used.
2.If its Hotel booking then client needs to carry a print of email via soft copy or any other proof in electronic form is acceptable.
3. Though you pickup point is any – the distance is always calculated from our garage to garage.
4. For transfers pickup/drop – incase client is late without informing driver then a general waiting period of 15mins is acceptable, further to which client will be charged by Rs.100 per hour.
5. Local Car Rental actually means local only. Any wish to move out of decided city will be charged extra.
6. If cab fails to reach on time because of some problem, we take the responsibility to send another vehicle so that client doesnot have to waste his time.
7. Driver and Vehicle details can be changed any time before pickup. However we promise the sent vehicle will be in good condition.
8. We take full initiative to make you to reach on time to board your flight, reach hotel but if customer is himself late or because of any other reason it is missed that cost cannot be put on Shalom India Travels.
9. One day in our calculation is considered from 12:00 to 12 midnight. Even if you book cab afternoon on 1January 1pm – this one day is valid till 1January 11:59pm only. That too our cab must return to our garage otherwise customer will be charged extra.
10. Incase any dispute arises, parties agree to case – it is subject to Amritsar Jurisdiction only.
11. All vehicles are surely tested before they reach our customer however it is natural that a machinery can suffer breakdown anytime on road. In this case we ask our customers to cooperate until it is resolved. Incase its very serious and major an alternate cab can be arranged (still conditions apply – where cab is, or what problem is with vehicle)
12. Shalom India Travels cannot be held accountable for any damage, loss, injury during the trip.
13. Any personal loss of money or any materialistic thing cannot be put on the company as it is responsibility of client to take care for their things.
14. In no event the entire liability of Shalom India Travels for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
15. We never calculate night parkings – so incase the hotel doesnot provide parking for vehicle it is to be paid by customer.
16. All parking are calculated for one time only. If customer visit the place second time then the parking has to be paid by customer.
17. All sightseeings are calculated within city only, moving to sightseeing outside city will surely be charged extra until already discussed with team of Shalom India Travels.
18. All sightseeings will be done only once – if customer visits for second time then it will be charged extra with all tolls, state tax, parking whatever is applicable. Reason is we calculate it for one time only.
19. Rate charged is as per information provided while making booking. Incase there arises something out of plan it shall be payable extra.
20. If client wishes to leave service before the committed time or date then also full discussed amount will be charged.
21. Incase any amendment is required client can directly call our representatives and discuss the matter.
1) If a traveler cancels before 24 hrs of pickup time then, 10% of total booking amount will be deducted.
2) If traveler cancels before 12 hrs of pickup time then, 25% of total booking amount will be deducted.
3) If traveler cancel within 12 hrs of pickup time the, No Refund.
4) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests.
5) The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 to 15 business days
1. Vehicle and driver details are shared one day before the travelling date.
2. Air Condition (AC) is applicable only in plane areas. Never in hilly area. Also when vehicle stationary(not running) client is not expected to request for AC.
3. In case of any misconduct, misbehavior, problem – Client can directly reach Shalom India Travels via call and email.